5 Suggestions For Students Looking For Free Essays On Romeo And Juliet
Romeo and Juliet, perhaps the most famous play by William Shakespeare, is often read by high schoolers who are then assigned essays. It can be difficult to write a new, fresh paper about the centuries-old play, especially given how many others have written about the romantic story before you. But if English is not your best subject, don’t worry; there are a lot of free services that offer essays on themes ranging from science, to math, too, yes, Romeo and Juliet.
However, before you take the plunge, remember that there are some things to watch out for. Here are some suggestions if you’re looking for a free essay.
Top Five Tips If You’re Looking for a Free Essay
- If it’s too good to be true, it probably is. So before you accept an offer for a free, five page paper, ask yourself--what does the other person get in exchange for this? While nice people do exist, that person might also not be authentic. If you have to download the paper off a site, you may suddenly find yourself with a computer virus.
- Beware of scams. This goes along with ‘if it’s too good to be true’ suggestion. If someone asks you for your bank account number, but says it’s for security, or other flaky reasons--they’re probably going to withdraw money. Never give your bank information away.
- Look out for the small print. Some writing services promise that they are free, but when you look at the small print it’s another story. Or you have to sign up and give your address in order to use their service, and suddenly you realize you’re stuck with a bill. Don’t fall for such a trap.
- If you’re looking for a free paper, search for a reputable site about which a lot has been said on review sites and by your friends. But make sure that the essay hasn’t been published before--if it’s already online, your teacher can easily run it through a plagiarism program, and you may get into trouble. So be very careful when using a free essay.
- The good news is, there definitely are free services out there. Spend a little time making a list of websites that appear reputable, and checking them on review sites. Once you’ve made your choice, get your essay, and pass it through a plagiarism program to make sure it hasn’t been put online before. You may also want to read it to ensure that you are okay to hand in the content. And then you’re done!